1. Which event(s) would you like to join?
The Conference and the Convergence are two distinct events. You can still register for the Conference (without accommodation) online until November 20th midnight (IST) and register on site on November 25th and 26th.
2. What is the registration cost?
The registration fee for the Conference is $195 / 7,000 Rs. for Indians. Meals during the event are included in the registration fee. Fee given in US dollars applies to International participants while fee given in Indian rupees applies to Indian participants. Registration fee is inclusive of Service Tax.
If you would like to bring your children along to the event, registration fee per child (3 to 12 years of age) is 50% of the fee for adults.
International participants will be invoiced through Paypal for payment.
Indian participants need to pay the fees via NEFT and submit NEFT details within the registration form:
Cancellation and refunds are allowed in exceptional cases subject to deductions viz. service tax remitted to Government of India and payment gateway charges paid. Cancellation fee is 25% of the registration fee and accommodation amount until November 15th, 50% until November 18th, 100% after November 18th, whichever applicable. The balance will be refunded in the participant's account in 15 days of cancellation.
3. Is it possible to apply for scholarship support ?
Scholarships application are now closed for IPC India 2017. If you have any question, please contact: council[at]internationalpermacultureconvergence[dot]org
4. What is the next step?
Once we receive the registration form (complete in all respects) and the fee is credited in the account, you will receive an email confirming your participation along with your Registration Number. Please quote this number in all subsequent communications.
If you are coming from a foreign country, the IPC Office will email an invitation letter to you closer to the event that may be required for visa.
5. Miscellaneous information
- The main language of sessions at the Conference and Convergence will be English. Translation facility in Hindi and Telugu will be provided in the Main Hall during the Conference.
- You will be served with vegetarian food at the Conference and Convergence. At the gala dinner, scheduled on November 25, we will offer vegetarian, non-vegetarian and vegan food. Please share your food preference in the registration form.