Abstracts are currently being accepted via online submission. Please read the instructions below, and then submit your abstract to email@example.com
IPC India 2017 is a boundless place for permaculturists, agriculturists, researchers, teachers, authors, and individuals invested in ecological and sustainable living to get together, share experiences, discuss ways to boost permaculture movement, and take novel knowledge for practical implementation of permaculture.
We invite abstract proposals for oral presentations, demonstrations, workshops and interactive posters. You can present at the conference and/or the convergence.
Your proposal should be for a 45-minute oral presentation, demonstration, workshop or interactive poster presentation. Parallel sessions are grouped into sub-themes reflecting different perspectives or disciplines of permaculture.
The theme of IPC 2017 is Towards Healthy Societies. We are inviting abstracts that examine the following theme and subthemes, and ask that submissions clearly identify up to three subthemes of the proposal:
Towards Healthy Societies
Women as agents of change
Sustainable water resource management
Revitalizing and preserving traditional farming practices
Permaculture as a social responsibility
Grassroots permaculture in action
Permaculture and climate change adaptations
Thank you for considering IPC India 2017 as a venue for your work. We seek to highlight excellence and innovations in the field of permaculture with practical implementations.
Abstracts submission: March 31, 2017
Acknowledgement of receipt will be sent within a week
Results of abstract reviews: Usually within two weeks from the abstract submission
Final conference registration payment for all presenters: Within a month of acceptance of your abstract
Full paper submission: September 15, 2017
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts you may submit and optional submission of a full paper can be done after three weeks of the conference.
- All abstracts must be an original work.
- Abstracts will be accepted in English only. If you want to present your topic in any other language, please ensure to get a translator along with you for the convergence.
- Abstracts should not exceed 250 words in length (the word limit applies to the abstract body only).
- If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the conference. You must register for the conference within one month of acceptance of your abstract. (Upon payment of the registration fee, you will get a confirmation email.)
- Submit before the submission deadline in order to get benefit of the Early Bird rates.
- All correspondence such as notification of acceptance, presentation details and guidelines, etc. will be sent via a reply email to the abstract sender.
If you need any further assistance with your abstract submission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org